Sew in seam tape is back in stock!The beautiful thin and narrow cotton sew in seam tape is back in stock. We can ship it to you quickly. This great sew in tape is moslty purchased in white but black is also a handy colour to have lying around. Therefore we have bought a lot of white and a few rolls in black. We sell the sew in seam tape op a roll of 100m for the major consumer or a bag with 10m for someone who wants a little less metres.
Other uses for sew in seam tape – shoelace tape:
- Towel loops
- Loops in shirts sewn into the waistband for hanging them in your closet
- Shoulder seams and all other seams in T-shirts and different stretch fabrics
- All kinds of seams in non-stretch fabrics, especially when the seams are cut on the bias
- In the waistline of pants or skirts with a roundly shaped waistline (without a straight waistband)
- Seam tape for fabrics that you can not iron of coarsely woven fabric